St Margaret’s – St Asaph
St Margaret’s is affectionately known as ‘The marble Church’ and is a prominent landmark on the A55 corridor into North Wales.
Famous for its 202 ft high spire the building is constructed using 14 different types of marble it was completed in 1860 and was designed by John Gibson in a Gothic style.
TACP recently had the opportunity to provide a stand-alone visitor area that assists with revenue as well as providing some interpretive panels for its many visitors. The facility also provides a refreshment area to support events organised by the church and to act as a touchdown point to compliment one of many North Wales tourist attraction sites.